Joshua Neville Miller is a trial attorney with the Hunegs LeNeave & Kvas trial practice group. Joshua’s high standards and superior representation provide his clients with the best chance at receiving positive outcomes. Joshua assists clients with complex disputes in FELA, wrongful death, and other related accident matters. Joshua’s efforts and dedication have helped his clients receive millions of dollars in compensation for their injuries due to the wrongful acts of others.
Joshua joined the Hunegs LeNeave & Kvas team after gaining experience in personal injury litigation and serving as a judicial law clerk in the Fourth Judicial District in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Prior to that Joshua attended the University of Minnesota for his Bachelor of Arts degree before obtaining his Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Douglas K. Amdahl Inn of Court
- State of Minnesota
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
- United States District for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin