Thomas Fuller is a member of the Hunegs LeNeave & Kvas trial practice group. He is a dedicated advocate for individuals seriously injured as a result of corporate negligence. Thomas assists clients with complex disputes involving the FELA, products liability, and other related accident matters.
He is a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law. Before joining the law firm, Thomas served as the judicial law clerk in the Fourth Judicial District in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law – St. Paul, MN.
- B.S., Finance and Management, Regis University – Denver, Colorado
- State of Minnesota
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Douglas K. Amdahl Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- DeLaSalle Alumni Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association recognition as a top young trial lawyer
- Super Lawyers: Rising Stars