Minnesota & Nebraska Personal Injury Attorneys
An accident can instantly change your life. Your injuries may require significant treatment, rehabilitation and lifestyle changes. This can be costly, not only physically and emotionally, but also financially. In order to secure the compensation you need to cover the costs of your injuries, you need the help of an experienced lawyer.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you can find the skilled and experienced legal representation you require at Hunegs, LeNeave & Kvas. We represent clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Train Accidents/FELA Claims , including crossing accidents, derailments, train collisions and injuries to railroad employees.
- Motor vehicle accidents , including car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents. We have experience in cases involving distracted driving, fatal car accidents and other forms of driver negligence.
- Construction accidents, including electrocution, falls, burns, crane accidents, vehicle accidents, machinery accidents, power tool injuries, scaffolding accidents and others.
- Product liability, including injuries caused by dangerous tools and equipment, auto parts, power tools, children’s toys and other dangerous products.
- Nursing home injuries, including fall injuries, bedsores, other serious injuries and fatal injuries.
- Premises liability , including injuries resulting from building code violations, negligent security, falling objects at stores, elevator accidents, escalator accidents, swimming pool accidents, stairwell falls, collapsed decks and structures and others.
- Fires and explosions , including those arising from construction accidents, industrial accidents, unsafe premises and other causes.
- Other negligence claims, including airplane accidents, boat and Jet Ski accidents, day care accidents, dog bites and others.
To speak with a personal injury attorney at our firm about an auto accident, contact our law offices in Wayzata, Minnesota, or Omaha, Nebraska. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case.
Put A Nationally Respected Firm On Your Side
Hunegs, LeNeave & Kvas has a 75-year history of representing injured plaintiffs. Our firm has been involved in several high-profile cases that have garnered national attention. We have a proven record of results, having obtained numerous verdicts and settlements on behalf of injured clients in excess of $1 million.
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients in personal injury claims. We have experience in cases involving back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, brain injuries and other serious injuries. We have represented many family members in wrongful death claims.
Committed To Your Recovery
We are committed to helping our clients regain productive, meaningful and fulfilling lives. If retained as your counsel, we will work diligently to help you find the best possible medical care, and obtain any necessary vocational rehabilitation services or professional assistance for emotional health issues you may be dealing with as a result of your accident and your injuries.
Seeking Full And Fair Recovery For Accident Victims
We vigorously pursue full and fair compensation on behalf of accident victims for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and other forms of available relief. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers
We routinely serve clients throughout the Midwest and have served clients throughout the nation. We handle all accident injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you.
To learn more about your rights and options, call Hunegs, LeNeave & Kvas at the Wayzata, MN office or the Omaha, Nebraska office at 612-339-4511 or 1-800-328-4340 for a free consultation.