Isabel brings compassion to her advocacy and listens to the stories of hardship her clients have faced, all while confidently shepherding them through the often-intimidating legal process. Her clients are ordinary people—men and women who have suffered the devastating physical, financial, mental, and emotional damages that serious injuries inflict. Understanding these burdens gives her all the more motivation to work harder for an outcome that will meet all of the injured person’s needs—which, for some, can last a lifetime.
Before joining the trial practice group at Hunegs LeNeave & Kvas, Isabel served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Anne M. Cruser at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division II, where she sharpened her legal skillset and gained a valuable understanding for a wide variety of legal issues and areas of law. Isabel’s previous litigation experience includes representing individuals who suffered mistreatment at the hands of their employers in the workplace, and individuals who fell victim to unfair and deceptive practices of large corporations.
- State of Minnesota
- State of Washington
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Pierce County Bar Association
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- B.A., Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington